Beef City is JBS Australia’s veritically integrated, award winning feedlot and processing facility located on the Darling Downs in Queensland.
Beef City Black is the outcome of a minimum of 100 days on a highly nutritious ration to consistently deliver a well-marbled product known for its tenderness, juciness and flavour.
- Minimum 120 day grain fed
- Marble Score 1+
- Derived from Angus cross British bred cattle
- Processed at Swift Australia’s Beef City facility – located in the heart of Southern Queensland’s Darling Downs region
- Tenderloin / Fillet
- Cube Roll / Scotch Fillet / Boneless Rib Eye
- Striploin / Sirloin / Porterhouse
- Rump Cap
- Other cuts on request