Margaret River Wagyu Beef WA
Margaret River Wagyu Beef is typically highly marbled, full flavoured with relvatively low levels of saturated fats and cholesterol compared to other beef breeds. The unique flavour and marbling of Wagyu beef is the attribute which sets this product apart from other beef products available and has led to its widely acclaimed status as "The BEST beef in the world".
Gauranteed free of Hormonal Growth Promotants (HGP's) Margaret River Wagyu Beef is a natural healthy choice.
- 400 Day Grainfed
- HGP Free
- Ausmeat Graded Meat Colour 1A-3, Fat Colour 0-3
- Marble Score groups MB2/3, MB 4/5, MB 6/7, MB8/9
- Tenderloin / Fillet
- Cube Roll / Scotch Fillet / Boneless Rib Eye
- Striploin / Sirloin / Porterhouse
- Rib Eye on the bone racks
- Other cuts via special order